- Meeting called to order by David Simmons at:
- Move to accept Barbara’s Resignation as President
- Discuss filling the President seat either by special election by the members or by Appointment by the Board. Open up the membership for nominations for empty seats.
- Address immediate concerns, discussions, assign tasks:
- While I think the financial disclosure Carolyn provided us with is self-explanatory, if there are any questions, now is the time to voice them so that Carolyn can be asked. Discussion. Email to Carolyn with questions assigned to:
- Is there an individual open to/interested in/willing to be treasurer? Discuss.
- Is there an individual open to/interested in/willing to be legal counsel? Discuss.
- Contact former BONE Regional Liaisons to ascertain if they’re willing to resume their former roles, and if not, inquire as to whether or not they know someone in the area that could step up to the plate. Assigned to:
- Contact BCCA Regional Liaisons to ascertain if they’re willing to act as BONE Liaisons until someone else can be arranged. Assigned to:
- Contact other national rescue groups to see if they have a comprehensive plan in place that they work from, and if they do, secure a copy. Assigned to:
- Contact former foster parents to ascertain if they’re willing to step up to the plate and foster, or transport, or identify Neardies at shelters, or conduct home checks, etc. Assigned to:
- Develop a foster parent application so that foster homes pass certain criteria, the criteria of which should also be established. Assigned to:
- Determine which geographical areas BONE should be able to continue easily in. For example, the southeast. Florida’s pretty strong, and I imagine North Carolina is too. It’s been suggested BONE have a moratorium on rescue activities until a plan can be implemented. General discussion.
- Alter the adoption fee to $200-$250. Discuss.
- Revise the adoption questionnaire, and provide foster parents with an even more indepth questionnaire for follow up conversations with potential homes. Shall we solicit a volunteer from the ranks?
- Email/Website registration requirements and issues. Discuss.
- Adjourned at:
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.
Powered by WP-Members